At Beautiful Home Interiors, we are happy to offer everything from base grade vinyl to the latest and greatest in luxury vinyl tile. Duraceramic and Adura are two classifications in the luxury vinyl tile category that have taken off very well. These tiles, made to look like ceramic or wood, are vinyl with a backer board. They can be grouted or un-grouted and sealed to provide a ceramic look at a lower cost with more durability. They can also be staggered with realistic knots and scraping. It’ll turn out to look just like a heavy-duty wood floor. Resilient floors are capable of installation over many existing surfaces and are also easy to clean and resist stains better than most other floors. Simply sweep and damp mop from time to time to keep them looking new. Whether you want stone looking vinyl, tile looking vinyl, wood looking vinyl or any of the hundreds of choices we offer, Beautiful Home Interiors is happy to help with any of your needs!
Vinyl Floor Care
- Frequently moved furniture should be equipped with felt pads to avoid scratching the floor. Heavy furniture and appliances should be equipped with non-staining large surface floor protectors. Furniture with castors or wheels must be easy swiveling, large surface non-staining and suitable for resilient floors. Do not use ball type castors as they can damage the floor.
- Avoid exposure to extended periods of direct sunlight. Close blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours.
- Use walk off mats at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked on to the floor.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove loose dirt. Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Damp mop as needed using clean water and a diluted floor cleaner. Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals on the floor.