Mohawk Cushion Systems Present Plenty of Excellent Options
Rest assured, your carpet is protected with enhanced performance.
Mohawk’s residential cushion system meets or exceeds FHA/HUD requirements and follows the current CRI Installation Standard.
What’s even more impressive is ALL Mohawk cushions are environmentally friendly and CRI Green Label certified. This means your carpet and the planet is protected no matter which type of Mohawk Cushion System you choose for your home.
Mohawk ComfortCushion covers all the basics:
- Acts as a shock absorber to extend carpet life
- Adds comfort under feet
- Increases insulating properties
- FHA Class I or Class II certified
- All Comfort cushions meets or exceeds fiber manufacturers’ warranty requirements for carpet
When Guardian Cushion is installed under Mohawk carpets you will receive free extended warranty upgrades. Not to mention, Mohawk Guardian Cushion offers these additional features:
- Visco Memory Foam for a soft, plush feel
- Moisture barrier film to block spills
- Antimicrobial additives inhibit the growth of mold, mildew and fungus
Smart Cushion by Mohawk represents the premium brand cushion that serves your home and protects your carpet. When you install Smart Cushion, not only are you getting the perfect carpet cushion with the industry’s best warranty upgrades, but you are also supporting a great cause.
Learn more about our Decorate for the Cure event with Smart Cushion by Mohawk and Susan G. Komen for the Cure to help fund ongoing breast cancer research.
Additional Rebond Cushion Options
Mohawk Fresh Solutions cushions are offered in multiple thicknesses and densities to meet a variety of needs and price points.
Antimicrobial Additives on all styles feature multiple benefits, including:
- Inhibiting growth of bacteria, mold and mildew to ensure lasting hygienic freshness
- A treatment that resists repeated commercial and residential cleanings or shampooing
- A built-in deodorizer and built-in resistance to the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
Wetlock Moisture Barrier Film on select styles will prevent spills from seeping into cushion and sub-floor. It also eliminates stains that reappear after cleaning.
90% of the recycled content in this LEED-certified, environmentally friendly cushion minimizes landfill waste and it’s CRI Green Label–certified for air quality